Here's some interesting facts about #maltipoos
1. Tearstains : it is very common for maltipoos with tearstains around their eyes. Crying is absolutely not cause it. Usually, tearstains comes from a number of things like dry eyes, allergen in their diet or food dye. You need to observe the environmental factors and give them a healthy diet with no artificial colors to eliminate the tearstains.
2. Matted and tangled hair : maltipoos carry their parents gene into them. #poodle
have a curly coat hair and #maltese
have beautiful long straight hair. Maltipoos hair can be curly, wavy, or straight. One thing for sure, both of their parents will need regular grooming to prevent their hair becoming matted or tangled. Maltipoo is no exception to this. The recommendation for Maltipoo to get bath every 2 or 3 weeks.
3. Malt-A-Poo or Maltipoo : the American Canine Hybrid Club and the Designer Dogs Kennel Club registered this #crossbreed
as Malt-A-Poo while the International Designer Canine Registry spells it as Maltipoo.
4. Life span : taken this advantage from their parents, Maltipoo life span range from 12 years to 16 years. Thanks to both of their parents size as well, these small dog can live longer than other larger dog for sure.
5. Therapy dog : their sweet and gentle personality, makes them a great therapy dog. Also their intelligence which inherit from both parents, makes them easy to train to help their human companion.
6. Forever puppy : due to their appearance, Maltipoos always consider as forever puppy. Also their playful, energetic and sweet behaviour are still there even when they are in to adulthood.
#malteseofinstagram #maltipooindonesia #mydogiscutest #doglovers #doginformation #dogfacts #maltipooinformation #maltipoolove #poodle #poodlesofinstagram #maltese #malteseofinstagram #adoptdontshop🐾 #dogisfamily #dogofinstagram #crossbreed #furbaby #creammaltipoo #puppiesofinstagram #foreverpuppy #mybaby #loveofmylife❤️